Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer is finally here (for Ashley and me)!


Due to a mix-up with the mailing of Ashley's exams. . . and also a VERY inconveniently timed trip to go pick up my truck from Oklahoma City, Ashley couldn't take her final exams until this week.

Her first two finals (Science and Social Studies) were on Monday, and I prayed that she would have joy and peace and confidence. . .and BOY were those prayers answered with crystal clarity! She was so happy she could hardly finish answering a question before she started telling another funny story to the proctor (who, BTW was AWESOME! A proper description with words escapes me, but I just couldn't have asked for a nicer, smarter, more caring teacher to give these exams. If you're local to Austin, look no further than PflugerTutor for educational support).

. . .Tuesday was the Math test and the composition portion of the Language Arts exam. . . we finished up today with the reading, grammar and spelling portions. Official scores will be posted online next week (inhale. . . exhale. . . inhale. . . exhale) but I believe she did well.

Anyway, other than worrying about the exams while they're in transit. . . and waiting, waiting, waiting for the final scores to be posted. . . WE'RE DONE! Wah-Hoo!!!

Happy summer everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sherilyn! I am so glad I could help out and I hope that Ashley is enjoying her new house for her CCCC critters :)

    As I said, let me know if I can help at all during next school year, especially when preparing for TAKS :)

    Thank you for the kind words & GOD BLESS!!!

    Efe (the PflugerTutor lady ;)

    ReplyDelete