Monday, November 22, 2010

A funny journal entry

I found this entry in Brandon's school journal. It's not dated, but it's from at least three spelling-tests ago, so I'm guessing it's circa (roughly) the-last-week-of-October. The writing prompt was "What makes a good friend?"

Brandon writes:
Ismail is my best friend. We play capture the flag together and when Ismail or me are team captains, we choose each other first. So far, we've been team captains twice. The first time the score was 2-3, so we won. But last time it was 4-1, so we lost.

Me and Ismail also play soccer and football. Sometimes we even play made-up games, such as get the ball in the hoop, or maybe even one-legged race. He almost always helps me win and I help him. He's also honest and loyal. I haven't figured out if he's trustworthy, so I'll ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment